Did I sleep with him too soon?

Ok, so I went on a date with this guy on a Friday. Chemistry was insane and anyways we ended up sleeping together. Which I know not good. In the morning he was very sweet and went out and got coffee and croissants for us. After he left, we were texting the whole day. Then the next day we went on a walk on the water and got ice cream, watched a movie, and then well slept together again at his place. So basically between Friday-Monday I saw him twice and slept together and over twice. He has texted for the past three days straight all day but has yet to set up another time to meet. Am I maybe being strung along or is he generally interested? Or maybe I am going crazy because I guess its only been three days since we last saw each other. Anyways help please!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done this to a girl before. Ultimately it comes down to how compatible you are and if he's interested. I don't think sleeping together too soon would be a factor at all. He'd either get bored and not care anymore.

When I have connected with girls, I usually make breakfast the next morning and call them a cab or an Uber if they don't have a ride. Sometimes I call them later in the week and in some cases I've "disappearred". Most often I try to tell them that I think they're awesome, but just not ready for a relationship at the moment.

• Well i guess my question is that he has been texting me everyday just about our days, random things but its getting frustrating to just "talk" and not set a plan in action.

• Right but why go on a second date so quickly after the first? I mean who knows! lol

• I do that, sometimes you didn't get enough the first time... maybe he thought something was there, tried again, and realized it's not happening.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you're going crazy. Simmer down. He'll call in the next couple days and all will be right in the world again. Out of curiosity, who texted last?

• I did late last night. It was a dead end response to the score of a hockey game. Mostly he is the last to respond and he ends up double texting.

• Give it a day or 2 before you text again. My guess is he's either playing it cool or trying to "train" you to text less.

What Guys Said 5

• Why does he have to set up a time? You can do it

• Thought about it but don't want to come off as psycho, clingy girl who wants a relationship right away because we had sex. I also have alluded to it, like that picture you sent me of your pasta looks amazing dying to try it or whatever to give him an opening and he is always like oh you will dont worry. But talk is talk you know.

• It isn't needy. I wish that word and its derivatives weren't in our language. We all have needs and wants and to suppress them because of what the other might think is stupid IMHO. You don't even know what he would think. You're speculating

• From what I'm seeing, he seems like a good guy and interested. Sleeping with him too soon, maybe. If you wanted to take it slow, you should definitely confront him. Even though it's only been 3 days, those 3 days might've felt like years. You should ask! Never hurts to ask than to wonder.

• I don't believe in "too soon" and all that stuff. I just believe in people are right for each other or they are not.

Maybe he didn't have time. Maybe he thinks you may not be interested in him.

Why don't you just set a date.

• Why don't you set another date? Why do you wait for him to set up a time?

• Sounds like he really likes you. a guy wouldn't do all that stuff if he just wanted to sleep with you. Its sounds like you's really get along don't end something beautiful ☺️☺️

What Girls Said 1

• MOST of the time, when you give it up that quick, that's all its ever gonna be.

BUT, sometimes it works out! Three days really isn't that long. Y'all aren't together, and even if y'all were, a relationship shouldn't start out seeing each other more than 2-3 times in a week. Just be patient and keep being you, because he just may like what he sees!

Good luck!