Going on first date with a guy I met online next week, how will I know if we have chemistry?

Should I be expected to like him the minute I lay eyes on him? He seems nice to talk to, but I'm scared we meet and there's nothing there! How will I know if something is there?

I've never been on a date with a man I didn't know before.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't know what you will talk about in advance, so don't worry about it. If you knew, you wouldn't need him. Try to come in a good mood, not rushed or feeling crappie. Maybe do yoga and take a quick shower beforehand, or meditate, or do some relaxing get staring at an aquarium. Try and get to know yourself and see what you want, and your conversation will stay in places that are more in tuned to you.
    Good conversation isn'tthe only indicator of a spark, try to look him in the eye, and asee if you feel anything you you guys lock eyes
    don't worry about dominating the conversation, or keeping it going! A good conversation is about listening.
    Are you comfortable? Are you nervous? Take deep breaths. The point is to enjoy the time you spend with him.
    Try and cut it shorter than you want to, and arrange to meet again

Most Helpful Girl

• You will have a general first impression of if you are attracted or not. By the end of the date, after interaction, you will have an idea of if there is possible chemistry.

What Guys Said 4

• Very short answer. You'll know when the date is over. It's something you feel (or not).

• @cinderelli when will be on our first HAWT date babe?

• Everything flows and you can talk to them easiy. It's as if you've known each other for a while. It usually takes time to build great chemistry but certain couples have it right away because of the common interests and personalities they have.

• Don't waste your time wondering what if. Go on that date and don't think about anything else. Just try to have a good time!

What Girls Said 0