What comes first - finding a date or pursuing hobbies and sports?

What should come first?

• Hobbies and sports
  • Finding a date

What Girls Said 1

• The best of relationships will take a bit from you... that's not always a bad thing, in fact it shouldn't be... but those hobbies help you build yourself up as an individual...
    On top of this, I want to add that having a hobby will make you much more interesting in the dating world then someone who doesn't have them...
    Relationships are iffy... you can lose them, but no one can take your hobbies or what they mean to you.

• Do gym, sports and volunteering count as hobbies?

• What about volunteering?

• Well, again, if it's something that you enjoy doing then do it... I mean I'll probably catch sit for saying this, but I think before anything you should make sure youu're happy, so I guess volunteer if you think it will make you feel dandy...
      And you know, it is kinda cool knowing the guy you're into likes volunteering out of the goodness of his heart, just saying lol

What Guys Said 1

• Whichever one makes you genuinely happier.