Is it normal to send nudes?

So my girlfriend and I are in a LDR. Is it okay/normal for us to send nudes to each other? It shouldn't be weird... Shy at first

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmm if you guys truly trust each other go for it, but remember females can bring a side out of you , you yourself didn't know existed.
    When it comes to that I say you guys do it but dont put your face in it. If something happens in the future and one or the other gets Hella pissed off and decided to mass text your genital to family members and Co workers and public apps n sites your "come hop on top" face in the picture won't look so tantalizing while your mother is asking why her sons 18-24 yr. Old penis is all over Facebook

• Woops. I sent one of those... Rookie mistake

• It's not that bad XD
      Thanks for the advice.

• You are welcome

What Girls Said 3

• Only see nudes if you trust the person. Just think that your pics will forever be out there. If you must, just dont include your face.

Its normal couples do it all the times.

• Only if you trust them and even then I'd keep your face out of them. Just flaunt your booty instead!

• Always shy. Just do it for someone who you think has a beautiful soul. Someone who is worthy of you being so raw, so exposed. And there has to be trust!

• I trust her.
      Being 7800 miles away makes it easier to cover up. She doesn't have any of my social media. Nor does she need to because I keep it clean.
      She doesn't know my family or have any of their contact information...

• So you can cut her off at the drop of a dime?

• Uhm, no.
      She didn't give me hers. I didn't has her. She didn't ask me. If she asks I will tell her. I'm not hiding it. I have her on Wechat and Skout.

What Guys Said 5

• No, it's not normal at all.

• if you´ve allready seen each other nude in person, it shouldn´t really matter. if not, then i guess if you trust her, it´s fine.

• no it is completely normal

• Hell yes! Have phone sex, sext, Skype, do all of that. LDR are difficult as is and at your age... my goodness. Hell yeah, man.

• Don't pressure her man