How important is it that your boyfriend or girlfriend is really fit? Would you like it if your boyfriend or girlfriend is into fitness and nutrition?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's important to me. She doesn't have to be a bodybuilder, but I want someone to connect with and fitness is absolutely critical in my life, so it's very important.

Plus, it's hard to eat clean when someone has sweets, soda n shit in the fridge lol. I have no self-discipline.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not very important, but im very interested in health so i wouldn't mind if he were into it too. common interests like that can bring people closer, but its not a big priority for me.

• I don't really care about that tbh.

• It isn't too important to me. A couple of my boyfriends have been bigger than the average size for a teen male but it wouldn't be turn off. Their body is their body. If I am dating someone its cause I love who their personality is, their body is just something I get to touch, not something I want to judge.

• I don't need fit. As long as they're relatively healthy. Very muscley people are actually a turn off.

• not much as long as they are not fat

• Id actually prefer if he wasn't into the whole fitness craze, id just like him to be healthy...

What Guys Said 2

• Not my kind of girl tnh. Before long they are after you to change you eating habits. I eat what I want and have no interest in being nagged about what I choose to put on my plate or in my body

• Yep, they don't have to be a freak in the gym, but I'd love knowing this person respects their body and health. Plus it would help motivate me to keep up my good work abd give us similar interests to share.