Is this a valid reason to breaking up with someone?

I met a guy while studying abroad but I knew that it was going to be temporal.

He told me I was a coward because I don't want a long distance relationship but I want him to remember me as something good and special. I know that in a long distance relationship one of the two is going to be tired and the perfect moments will be replaced for the bad ones.

I am 19 and he is 20 and I am not kidding when I say that the months together were so perfect that is ridiculous.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell, I would have ditched his ass as soon as he called me a coward. I've never seen the point to a long distance relationship unless there were definate plans, i. e. Youve been together three years and plan to get married but you have to finish your degree overseas and it will take a year.
    A few months? Its always perfect for a few months :) (no offense) ... you dont see mr. Coward boy packing his bags to move and live where you are, do you? Nooooooo. Forget him and look back on it later as a great time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Just tell him that long distance is not for you. And that you had a great time with him but that time is over

• He called you a coward instead of acknowledging your worries. Doesn't sound like a keeper to me.

• I really think yes

• Just because he is right, does not mean your reason for not wanting a long distance relationship is invalid. You aren't even going to try, so yeah. That's hurtful.