Would you date someone who is blind?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm not sure

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah!! Why not? Blind guys are cool!! Generally!!

Most Helpful Guy

• When I had just finished highschool and was taking some college classes at the local junior college, I took a typing class just to score some easy credits. (Back before computers were the thing;) ... there were several deaf people taking the class as well. I laid eyes on this beautiful brunette with the most awesome blue eyes and my pulse doubled! Hehe. I was flat smitten, but obviously too shy to do much more than try and visit a bit. The deaf group picked up on it quick and had a good time, at my expense hehe, but I would have dated her in a heartbeat if I had been more outgoing! ... so a blind girl would be the same for me, the heart wants what it wants!

What Girls Said 8

• I would not! I'd feel akward!

• I'd want to. He can't look at porn and check out other girls then! He's perfect!

• True love can fight anything that seems as an object.

• Sorry, but probably not. It would be too difficult and just not for me. 😐

• I want to be a good person and say yes but in reality I don't know if I'd be able to.

If I was already in love with him and that happened, then absolutely.

• If I loved/liked the person, yes

• if i love him then yes
    if he was normal before and later lost it when i was dating him then yes

• Yes i would

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah I have no issue with it.

• No I wouldn't.
    Honestly, it is not about the fact I would have to be helping them out.
    It is about the fact that I would never be sure whether they have sincere feelings for me or whether they are just comfortable having someone who wants them despite their disability.
    I don't want a relationship like that.

• Yes, I would. Blind people are quite vulnerable - even more than deaf people. I would love to be there for someone that may need help when they would need it.

• If i was in love before then yes

Otherwise I think it would be very difficult.. i would just be unhappy considering my lifestyle.. it probably wouldn't be fair to her or me

• If I knew her before she got blind, possibly: depends on how much emotional investment we had already.
    If I didn't know her before, , I'd feel as if I abused her in some way

• An easy yes!

• Depending on the personality man! Think of how much better you are making that person's life. Guaranteed the relationship would be hard but I'm sure you could make it work and you would reek the benefits

• That might increase my chances of getting a date