DILEMMA; ADVICE PLEASE?

I'm going out with this guy this weekend for dinner, and when he told me to pick a restaurant (through text) I kept mentioning expensive places - unintentionally!! When I finally found a cheaper place I texted him and now he's not replying...
I'm such an idiot!
What do I do? Do I wait? Call? :o AAHH

I must sound like a fifteen year old right now but I'm 20... -___-
PROBLEM RESOLVED THANK YOU people

Most Helpful Guy

• Calm down. It's going to be alright.
    How long has it been when you say "he's not replying?" A day? A few minutes?

• almost an hour now
      he was replying consistently and now he's not...

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait for him to call. It's not the end of the world.

What Guys Said 4

• Wait a bit but if ya that desperate you could suggest cooking that night or staying in with pizza or something

• he never wants to talk to you again, you monster! I Jk maybe your over thinking it most girls do, how long has it been?

• almost an hour now...

• so... our plans aren't exactly set but I should just wait for him to contact me anyway?

• you could Wait a half hour and ask him whats going on with the plans, I he said he wanted to take you out

• Mention the night/day before whether you two are still on for dinner. Say location (restaurant) doesn't matter and that you're just excited to spend time with him. No guy (unless he's not interested) will not be flattered by that.

• Call him and see what the fuck

What Girls Said 0