Is it possible for a guy with autism spectrum disorder to get a really hot girl?

I just don't want average, although I doubt I could even get that, lol.

• Yes
  • No
  • You're an entitled loser
  • girls have feeling too
  • Other
Any girl opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, he could

Most Helpful Guy

• My younger brother has autism but he seems to do fine dating. True, he has the typical problems that every one with autism suffers from, including being overstimulated and having trouble being touched at times. He used to be impossible to photograph, but with time he's improved a lot. We aren't defined by what some doctor call ailments. True, they are obstacles but who is without fault or problems? I just watched an interesting movie last night called A Brilliant Young Mind. I felt like it comes down to working on your own issues, like all people do, and finding the right person. Everyone should date someone they are attracted to, but if you are only dating 'hot girls', autistic or not, I highly recommend dating people who you get along with. That's just basic dating advice, that you shouldn't put all your focus on someone's looks, just like they shouldn't put all their focus on your autism. Everyone can be happy and find someone. Maybe not instantly and it will never be perfect, but over time, you'll find the right one for you. Good luck

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Not sure what you look like but does this help you feel more motivated?

justinmchood.com/.../Ugly-Guy-Hot-Wife.jpg

• That dude allegedly won millions in the lottery and she hopped into his life moments afterwards.

That's not exactly motivational, unless you want to motivate him to hate women (which isn't bad, I suppose).

• Girls are like guys, they want who they want, and there is no rhyme or reason to choices! So yes, its quite possible. I've seen guys that looked below average with an average income dating/married to women that could be/are models, and visa versa. They just love them faults and all. So yeah, its possible. ... but you won't get it if you dont go after it!! ;)

• Definitely. Be the sweetest, best guy you can be. You have a chance, bro! AndTELL HER you have autism. She'll probably understand!

• Hell no. Autism is like the grossest social disease from the perspective of your average girl.

If you tell ANY girl you have it, you're instantly screwed, it's like being having mental leprosy. You can maybe fake it, but she'll probably be able to suss out that you have it from her own observations.

• Are you kidding me? Girls love Autistic Spectrum Disorders! We're like Rain Man!

• Only if you have enough money.

There are sites where one can order porn stars. Try there.

• Hot guys get hot girls.