Girls, She acts like she wants to take our relationship to another level yet if I say or act exactly the same i'm told to take it easy?

For example things have been great lately and she was opening up more and more talking about us waking up together in the mornings and sometimes seeing her at her worst and what to do and watch out for when she is at her worst, yet when I say something like i want to wake up next to her in the mornings or I can't wait to hold her again and things of that nature. I am told that I need to take it easy and just let things happen. We have known each other for the better part of a year now. I really just do not understand how her saying that is any different than me saying it. Also usually when she opens up like that to me she gets really quiet for awhile. I don't want to message her and make myself look desperate or like I have no trust in her because I do, she just really confuses me sometimes.

0

What Girls Said 0