I want to drop hints that I want a relationship, but I'm not even sure if the has any interest whatsoever in me. Freshman in high school Please help?

I really like this guy, and he has been flirting with me for the last few weeks. Teasing, touching, hugging, etc. He has even told me he loved me on several occasions. But he never really texts me, or dosnt seem that into the conversation.(one or two word answers) I still just can't seem to get what he's thinking. His girlfriend recently broke up with him, but when I asked him about it, he said it didn't bother him because he didn't really care, which is true, considering he's no different then when he was dating her then he is now, and considering he told me he loved me while they were together. I guess I just really like him, and want more then friendship, but in scared to tell him how I feel, because I don't know if he feels the same way. Every time I think about it, my mind tells me that he dosnt like me, and that he'd tell everyone and I'd make a fool of myself. Honestly the whole thing just makes me hate myself and want to cry. I don't like to be desperate, but right now I am, and I need help.

I NEED help!!
Please help!

What Guys Said 1

• Dropping hints is a waste of time. We don't get hints. We can't read signals or minds either. You're going to have to talk to him. Its the only way you'll know for sure

• What am I suppose to say without looking like an idiot?

• Just start talking to him. You could ask if he's ever THOUGHT about being more than friends with you

What Girls Said 0