He just drunk texted me?

This guy who is also one of my friends (as of recently) sent me a text and said he is so drunk but that he really likes me and that he's been afraid to tell me, and that he shouldn't have sent this text... What does this really mean? And what should I reply back to him? Because I also really like him... But he got out of a relationship a few months ago, and I just didn't want to be that girl... But I like him... So what do I reply with in the morning?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really a replyable text. Like, there's no question in it. Besides, why did he do it over text. We all knew he liked you, but, over text? It's like breaking up with someone over text, you just don't do it! Doesn't really deserve a response. If he texts you tomorrow, saying something like "did I send you something I didn't mean to send" or something like that, then just play it off like he didn't.

I know that when I have alcohol in me, I'm more likely to be vocal, but, that it's not necessarily the truth, it just gets people to loosen up, no matter the truth or not

Most Helpful Girl

• a drunk mans actions are a sober mans thoughts he meant it even though he is drunk ask him in the morning if he really meant

What Guys Said 3

• What do you mean "that girl"? it's been a few months. Definitely past the rebound stage. Ask him in the morning if his opinion has changed since last night.

• Test the waters and see what he has to say after he reads his very own words again when he's sober

• best check first he actually meant it... used to call it in UK having beer goggles on, in other words you would say anything to anyone and everyone looked good!!

What Girls Said 0