Is it possible to find a man between 18-20 who wants to have a child?

I am 30 and single.. Want baby... with mild fertility issues. Im having dreams that I am pregnant. To wake up with reality. I desire to date a man. Between 18-20. They are always horny and they are fertile with potent sperm. With that fresh sperm, it would happen so fast. I could feel it now. I mean were can I meet one who want a baby. A lot of them have their whole life ahead of them, and want fun not responsibility. If asked a lot oof them would run away from the idea. Are they gonna wanna purposely get a 30 yo pregnant.. What are your thoughts.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, most guys would have no problem getting you pregnant, but would not want to be a father. Also, if you just want him to be a husband and father and act right away to get pregnant, you will most likely end up with a guy with an impregnation fetish, rather than one who really loved you and had the maturity to be a loving husband and father. I'm sorry, because I know your body craves having a baby growing in it. But, I think what you want is the whole package not "only" a guy who breeds you. It's like marriage. It's not the "wedding" that matters, it's all the days that follow the wedding, e. g. the "marriage" that matters. I love children, but, I view it as when a man and a woman love each other so much, their love expands so much it creates and additional life as a reflection of their love. I wish you the best and that you find the man you are looking for : )

What Guys Said 19

• Uhm how did you find out about the being horny all the time 😆 and also, why didn't you try getting one when you were 20 then?

• Why does that matter

• Ok... so your question is "is it possible?" I'd say nothing is impossible.

• I have just the man for you, "his body is ready for you baby" LMFAO!
    @keyspirits

• Why include that poor guy in this.. He has no idea..

• This poor guy has the LUV of a thousand men 👄💋💏

• I feel like someone who is 18-20 might not have the correct state of mind to answer that question properly. Even if they say yes, it would probably be for reasons other than having a child. Even if they did truly want a child it's kind of a risky situation for you both seeing that someone that age probably wouldn't have any or much money to support the child, leaving you to do all the work. Also the fertility of sperm has more to do with appetite and drug use more than anything. Of course there are genetic factors, but most men won't start to lose fertility until after 40 years old. My father had 3 children past the age of 40 even still. Which I don't know if this happens to be a reason why, but he exercises nearly daily. So maybe he has well produced sperm. Either way, I'd go w someone who is older and more established.

• Nope, unless they're stupid. There's a lot of stupid 18-20 year olds.

• Ones that would stay with you and your child for life? Yeah, probably or rather definitely no.
    But if just as an alternative to artificial insemination I'm sure my 20 years old self would be gladly of help back in the day.

• This body is rdy to have a few krazy little monkeys with u anon babez 💝👙😘

• lol yes! @keyspirits

• I could definitely handle that and up for it! especially if I loved them. :)

• If you want a guy that age to do that then asume ALL responsibility for the baby (no child support or the daddies last name and do it by paper ) and maybe some guy will bite

• What if you get a man who looks like 18-22 but originally your age, doing good in his career and wants to have a baby too. Do you want to meet him?

• Having a child brings a lot of financial and social responsibility on a man. And I dont think any man of such an young age would purposely take that responsibility.

• I want a fucking kid... in fact, I may just have a little accident running around somewhere already.

• Id even have it with u lol

• Who's going to be the breadwinner?

• I wouldn't mind taking care of the baby and him.

• I got a boner and I'm ready to ejaculate just for you.

• I think I scared you off, LOL. If you don't want me, that's fine. <3 I was planning on settling down, but the world is about to experience something epic. I was made for these tumultuous moments. I am at the fork in the road. I place destiny into your hands.

• guys don't want to have kids. period.

• Probably not. Also depends on your hotness. Are you milf status?

Also, why do you want a baby? What kind of job do you have?

• I'm 17🙏

I'm allowed in UK 😀

• They'd be willing to, they probably just wouldn't want to be a father. What you're looking for is someone to just knock you up because you think you can't

• What you mean think u can't...

• What do you think?

• Oh.. No that's not why..

• Shakes my head oh wow oh wow

What Girls Said 4

• I'm wondering why your age says 25-29 and I'm wondering why you are insisting on a younger man when I'm quite sure you stated before that you are into older men. Would it not be more logical and easy to just try and date a man your age? Whatever age that may actually be...

• Go to a sperm Bank. But first, make sure, i mean really sure that you are ready and would make a fit and good mother.

By the way, not only 18-20 year olds have potent sperms. Oder men your age have good swimmers too.

• It's possible, but its rare. Find a man who is really passionate about his family. That will show you how much he may want his own some day.

• Why not go to a sperm bank and get inseminated if you just want to get pregnant.

• The chances of that are unlikely and would just put money down the drain. Good idea.. but at $640 for one vial of anonymous sperm... plus shipping tank, storing, delivery. Its not the added expense s its the vial of sperm. I could go on but u get it.

• Oh okay. Well good luck.

• Tnx.