I really like him but he wants more than sex?

So I met this guy whose 21 years old. What draws me to him the most is his sense of humor, his honesty and the fact he's real. He's ambitious and has a few good characteristics. Sometimes he can act his age and that's ok, for the most part he's mature whenever we talk. I think he's on the right track but needs someone to be there, not financially but to show him certain things and teach him.

I don't think his mother supports him in his dreams or goals. We've discussed what we wanted to do and were upfront with each other. I told him I rather just have sex and hangout and fun than expect more and get hurt. He says he'd like to have sex with me but it's not the only thing he wants... that he wants to hangout, wants for me to be his support system and help him become a better man/ person and possibly have a relationship down the line and that he's into me.

We vibe and it seems like we get each other. We've talked on the phone for 2 weeks now since we've met, kinda nervous about our first date. But when we talk on the phone I can't explain what he makes me feel. He's wise and intelligent, turns me on.

Should I continue dealing with him? Do you think his intentions are good? Left my ex 7 months ago who broke my heart and he knows this.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Should I continue dealing with him?"
    So let me get this straight. You have a man who wants you to be his support system and help him become a better man and form a relationship with you, and you don't know whether this is good or not.

If all you wanna do is fuck him and nothing else, find someone better than him to date. He is giving you the world and you don't want it. If you did want it, you wouldn't be asking this question.

What Guys Said 4

• i think his intentions are good. I think your hesitations come from being relatively recently out of a relationship.

• He's young and probably confused. If you are not ready for a serious relationship, and he really wants one, maybe you should let him go.

• If you have the spark don't step back there is no option that, you may ever find someone so good for you

• sounds like he is genuine and wants to try and have a relationship with you, if you like him then surely you would want to try to have a relationship

What Girls Said 0