My girlfriend started to text another guy?

My girlfriend basically friendzoned this guy from her job, her really liked her and they dated a couple of times. We started dating and have been living together for a year. She still works with the guy but has had no contact with him outside of work, she actually told me he was just ignoring her at work. The other day I looked at her phone and noticed she texted him and wanted to know why he didn't wish her a happy birthday. Then I saw another one from a couple of days later when she texted him at like 12am basically trying to tell a joke or something. He didn't text back either time. Im just wondering why she is doing this, I mean, if you know the guy probobly likes you, why are you texting him? It just makes me think she's not really committed to me. Is this a bad sign or nothing?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a really bad sign, he's ignoring her and she is still trying to get his attention. Also it shows that you felt as though something wasn't right before seeing the messages because you went through her phone, I think even if you confronted her about it and she made up excuses you would most likely always think about if she is messaging him still, and what her intentions with messaging him are, also if you confront her she will most likely delete the messages she sends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep red flags man I would dump her

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Bad sign dude.