Why don't guys like fat girls?

What's the big deal. Seriously I don't see why men have an issue. So shallow.

Most Helpful Guy

• What people define attraction as is generally influenced by societal norms. For example before industrialization occurred in the majority of the geographical world, larger women were considered more attractive because they are better child bearers and a larger frame meant you were well fed and could produce healthier milk. That being said though, not all men find larger women unattractive. So it's difficult to generalize sexuality in that regard. Most smaller women find larger men to unattractive as well, so are you saying they're shallow as well? I believe taste is taste however we develop them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Let's shame people for having preferences! Let's make them feel terrible for voicing their opinions!

What Guys Said 26

• Why don't girls like fat guys? What's the big deal. Seriously I don't see why women have an issue. So shallow.

• Took the words straight out of my mouth, bless you, dude :D

• @zell0is0my0name Thanks dudette xD

• I was going to do the same as you like i normally do when women complain about a few male behaviour that women are more guilty of doing, by repeating her whine back to her.

• we like what we like and we don't like what we don't like. its as simple as that. if im fat and it drastically reduces the chances of most girls being attracted to me then you know what im gonna do? start working out, plus it is beneficial in more ways. if I don't want to change myself to better appeal to women then I'll be cool with that, but I won't say whats the big deal, seriously, I don't see why people have an issue, so shallow. its my fucking problem, not the worlds.

• Could you have sex with someone you are sexually repulsed by?

• I personally don't find them physically attractive. Wanting to find your partner physically attractive is not shallow.

• Fat is a sign of being unhealthy and we all are biologically programmed to pick a healthy mate to have sex, and fat is the most basic sign of unhealthy, so we in no way can find it attractive,
    On other hand curvy figure is different then fat it's more like, showing the body shape and how healthy a female body is thus men find it sexy too.
    Even though curvy looks worse then fit figure on girl, still its uncontrollably arousing for a man to have curvy women around her..

• Because taking one for dinner requires an impressive credit card limit

• Do mean "why don't guys lust after fat girls?" There are some, but speaking for myself I don't go around disliking anyone just because they're over weight. I've met a lot people who are not exactly what the media sponsor promoted size is.

No I'm not physically attracted to girls who are more than slightly overweight. Doesn't mean i don't like them just fine otherwise.

• Its because they lack definition when your hand rubs over their body

Its not that we dont like them, its just that we prefer when we feel a hard back leading up to a soft ass... not a soft back leading up to a soft ass (i might confuse her belly for a vagina and stick it in the wrong place😮) lol sorry i had to

• not all men do not like bigger girls. It's just a matter of preference. I know a good deal of guys that like bigger women and tease me all the time saying I rub bone on bone with sticks.

• Same reason girls don't like fat guys.

• cause i dam dont like them that is my dam preferance and no matter how much you winge, stamp, stomp, moan and go on a crusade about this as some form of "issue" then you gonna dam loose you can reprogramme people on what they like and find attractive !!!

rant over now, have a good one :)

• Guys have preferences, and you simply can't shame someone if they don't like you. Fat or not, if they say no, it means no. It's not shallow, or if they r, it's a preference, and they have the right to that decision

• I'm pretty sure we are hardwired to not be attracted to those who have *too much* fat on them.

• It's just instinct. I guess being fat isn't feminine enough.

• WHO told you that all guys do not like fat girls , tell you what , i have a strange history of telling a girl which was overweight that i liked her , and guess what , she THOUGHT that i was a player because she thinks no man would like her

To say my point : please do not generalize , not all men are that shallow...

• Why do women have a problem with 'nice guys' seriously?

• Yeah, those bitches sure as hell don't see a nice guy even if they're punched in the face :P

• They're rather disgusting to look at, they don't have the tell-take signs of fertility I instinctually find attractive, and they don't share the same values as me.

• Why don't girls like fat guys? Like lel u kidding "big deal" I can just swap your gender generalization and you will admit I sound shallow too

• oh wow double standards. why do girls not like fat guys?
    not everyone does or doesn't.

• sex with them can actually be tricky...

• Look, if you're fat then work on it instead of asking stupid questions.

• For the same reason why girls don't like fat men... LOL

• Almost as bad as women not liking skinny men or men with facial hair or chest hair but i suppose in this era of feminist induced double standards by women that is ok. Woman are far more shallower then men and they are less honest about it.

• Because I am too tall jacked athletic to like any below 4/10s lol

• Define: "Fat"

• I never had an issue. Still don't. People are people. I don't overlook a GOOD person.

What Girls Said 11

• Meh, an overweight woman looks like she's recently had children. Instinctively, men are turned off by the idea of having take care of the offspring of another man.

Haha.

:/

• Physical preferences; everybody has their own interpersonal preferences, and so long as they aren't being unnecessarily cruel or degrading there's no issue in not finding a particular body type attractive.

• Well... if a girl is fat, to most that is viewed as her being less attractive. With physical appearance often being one of the main factors that initially garners a man's interest, that won't work in her favour.

Dating has shallow undertones, for sure. Not that that's necessarily such a horrible thing. I mean, if you had no sexual attraction to someone, their body and all, what would differ between a hook-up/significant other and just a friend?

• Because being fat is generally not attractive? I99% of the time, it shows that the person cannot or will not take care of their own body. It's a strong sign of poor health.
    It's understandable that people don't want to tie themselves to someone who willingly puts themselves at higher risk of disease and injury. Just like many people won't date smokers or drug users, they won't date overweight people.

• I think both genders dislike obesity. I personally don't like extremely fat guys (physically).

• Some do. Some don't. It's a matter of preference.

• I see men with fat girls. . some. But most hot 😂😂😂
    I'm not a man but I don't think that's there number 1 basis. We should go deeper thinking than that. 😇❤️❤️❤️

• They probably don't like them because of how society portrays them. All the models you see in magazines basically say skinny is hot, but too skinny is overdoing it. If you are happy with where you are at, don't change for anyone. If being fat becomes a big problem in your life, do something about it. Working out is a great way to lose weight, to gain confidence and boost self esteem. Start working out for about 10-30 minutes a day, whatever is comfortable, and see what happens

• But I don't know why but I think skinny people are better looking then fat people. That's just me, even as a kid I just thought fit girls are pretty while obese girls were not cute at all. They were less attractive. Resides I always go for skinny/ muscular type dudes. Is this bad though?

• That I'm not physically attracted to fat guys?

• I don't know, why don't girls like fat guys?

• I'm pretty sure there are guys out there that do.