What's wrong with me?

I'm in excellent shape, I've been told by many girls and even a few guys that I'm very attractive, I'm very smart, somewhat funny, and I'm a strong leader, but even with all of these great qualities I'm always alone. I'm constantly trying to figure out what is wrong with me and why I never get any girls. The only logical answer that I can come up with is that I'm not very social and I am oblivious to flirting. I have a lot of friends and I'm pretty well known in my high school (senior), but girls rarely even appear to be attracted to me. Most girls never even talk to me. I always look pissed even when I'm not so that might have something to do with it. I also usually don't talk unless someone initiates the conversation. I've tried to be more open and less intimidating but that hasn't helped much. So far I've only had one girlfriend which I dated for two years. The only people that I can even connect with are my fellow ap students, and just like the stereotype, smart girls usually aren't very physically attractive. I'm looking for a smart girl that is also attractive so that's hard to find. Please don't just say that personality is all that matters because to me it isn't. I spend a lot of time improving my mind and body and I want a girl that does the same.

What Girls Said 1

• I know exactly what you mean! I feel like the female version of you. Maybe it'll take a strong girl to approach you. Maybe you need to expand your hobbies or interests to reach out into different groups of people. I'm not completely sure on how to answer this as I know how you feel but maybe you're looking in all the wrong places.

• Maybe so. People say I was out of my ex's league and they were shocked that she had got me, but she actually had the courage to approach me and was persistent. I get approached so little that I will usually give the girl a chance.

What Guys Said 0