Guys, What can a girl do to turn you off them?

For example It could be a certain habit or personality... What's your opinion?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, a girl can do certain things like:

1. Have lots of male friends and spending more time with them rather than the guy whom she may like.

2. Arrogance, if she is outright arrogant with everyone.

3. Has all sorts of bad habits, like smoking, drinking and regularly staying out late at night.

4. Intentionally and purposefully tries to make a guy jealous by flirting with other guys or by any other means.

I don't know but these can indeed turn a guy off, yes I am talking in general.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on the guy, but smoking will sure turn me off real quick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignore you, not spend time with you etc. Especially when they mention being busy with friends constantly but won't go out with you, that stings

1|0
    0|0
  • serious told you exactly what you need to know , acting like you want a lot of attention from male is enough to turn off any normal decent male.

1|0
    0|0
  • talk or focus on her self a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Attention seaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a slut honestly

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk about their ex, compare you to their ex. Always have a lot of guy friends around

1|0
    0|0
  • Attention seeker, Being so loud, Being Dumb, way too sensitive, lying, playing hard 2 get.

1|0
    0|0
    • When you say attention seeking, is it like her wanting him to flirt back all the time or she talks about herself a lot?

• it means she will do the dumbest thing in the world just to get attention from any human being on this planet earth not only from her boyfriend.

• Girls who hate other girls - it's such a turn off and a red flag too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Picking her nose or farting would do it😊

1|0
    0|0