Do you believe that in this world is your other half?

All we know this world is totally messep up. People cheat, divorce, are violent, don't value each other. But still, I think there is right person for us. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• For every human on this planet, there is a soulmate.

• We are more than our vessels.

• Kartusha, I agree with you... You're right. We're compatible with many people. However, there definitely is one person who can make us happier than anybody else. That person is our soulmate. I will make one final statement, then. For every sentient being in this multiverse, there is a soulmate.

What Guys Said 27

• I think that is a really depressing though. The idea that nobody is a full person by themselves without a significant other… not to mention looking at how many people there are what if you never meet your “other half?” yeah, there is some messed up stuff in the world but we are also living in the most peaceful time in all of human history.

• Other half doesn't mean half of you is missing. It means right person who is compatibile with you.

• I think there is many too.

• People who we are compatibile with. But I think there is fate that will bond us together with just one who is most compatibile from all of them. Some people don't believe it, but I do.

• I do, however I also know that like many things you only get out of a relationship what you put into it, as such I really invest myself into a relationship and try to be there as much as I can for my SO, in this way I never have to worry about the grass being greener on the other side of the fence because I take care of my own yard.

• I think among all the things you mentioned, violence is the worst.

We are not predestined for anything, but based on who we are, we can find people who are compatible and worth dating mutually.

• I don't believe there is just one right person, I believe there are many.

Out of about 7.2 billion people in the world, there are roughly 3.6 billion people of the opposite (or same) sex. Among those people there are only 16 different Myers-Briggs personality types, and the least frequent of those 16 occurs in 1.5% of the population.

If you met somebody with the same personality type, you would find that they are remarkably like you; and even people of slightly different personalities can be very similar to you.

So, if you narrow that ~3.6 billion down certain parameters, like age, you'll still have probably over a hundred million compatible people. If you want to narrow that down again to exactly the same personality type, that's still at least 1.5 million people in the world that are very nearly the same as you and in the same age range.

• It's not just personality, but also other things. So there is over bilion people with similar personality like me. But what if I don't want child and he wants or vice versa. Now it reduces that number about one half. What if he smokes and I don't like it. It recudeces once again.. So I don't think number is so high. If it is as you said, there would be more people happy.

• Perhaps not so high, but still more than just one person.

• I do indeed think there is the other half of each one of us. The hard part is finding them in this messed up world. What's worse is to be with Mr./ Mrs. Wrong when Mr. / Miss right comes along

• No, in the end, I must depend on myself.

• Maybe there is the right person for other people but I know there is not anyone out there for me.

• The people who doesn't 'value eachother' and or cheat are the so called 'confident or 'alpha males' that every cuties craved for so isn't that juz about right for y'all to get hurt? I mean y'all dont give the poor guys who lacks social skillz and or shy a chance :/

• I am inclined to disagree, if two people (no matter who they are) are willing and dedicated to making a marriage work, it can work between pretty much anyone.

I'm sure there may be occasional people that have that specific one... but most look for someone that I personally don't believe is out there. They set their expectations too high, then miss something truly wonderful while they're searching so high. :)

• There is one.

• Of course there's this right person for us. Not just one, but multiple... we just need to bump into them somehow

• I don't think there's a single "right person", but I'm sure there are plenty of people who I would be a really good match with.

The problem is finding these people.

• There is more than one right person for every single one of us. The world is a messed up place because we are impatient and want absolutely everything to be perfect. One single flaw and people leave their partner.

• Yes :/ they kinda don't appreciate the one who is standing infront of them. Always want better person.

• No, but then, love is never free.

Work is involved, just like with everything else in life.

• Hell yeah... six feet under right now... most likely.

• I used to believe in soul mates and that there is someone out there for me but I no longer believe in any of that. I have accepted that I am meant to be on my own and it's not as daunting as I thought it would be.

• no Im a little older now and I don't believe in the right person, I believe in the right choice, you want my advice stick with someone who believes on GOD will make you're life a lot easier at least when it comes too an actually relationship

• I HOPE that this is true, but, until I see it for myself, I won't really believe it.

• Yes I do and I'm patiently wait for her to show up in my life.

• Man I would love to find a girl like me. She couldn't exist though, she would be too awesome.

• my right person would be a girl who plays csgo.

• No, I believe that reproduction is impossible by ones self...

• Agree...

Most of All Relations are not found its made..
    eighter you or your god.

• I hope this doesn't come across as weird.

I've heard that the person you're most compatible with will be someone who reflects your own mother.

• At least for guys.

• No , I don't believe that.

• I did not too but after while I realised there probably is one.

• Yes, but It was just a feeling& nothing literal.

• There are thousands, if not tens of thousands, of people in this world who are compatible matches for me. I don't believe in the concept of having just one soulmate, other half, etc.

• I think that there is always someone out there whose perfect for us. if you meet that perfect someone, things will be great and i believe that , that someone will not cheat on or act violently to you, they will love you madly for the amazing person you are 😊 and respect and care for you with all of their heart. I hope you and i find that perfect someone!

What Girls Said 16

• Yes. There is a beautiful myth about 'the other half' you should look up. It comes down to the thought that everyone has another half because a mythical god separated conjoined humans for being too strong. That sounds a little weird, but it's worth looking up. I know it's just a myth, but it can be a comforting thought knowing there is someone out there waiting for you.

• I believe that we are all connected, but are not drawn by fate.
    We are connected in the sense that when we come across and meet new people, those are the people we need to learn a specific lesson from during that said time/situation in our lives. They are there for a reason (for us to grow), but it's our choice whether we learn from them or not.
    I don't believe that if I met a potential life partner that it was written in the stars for us to be together and it's only him that I be with. Although we are connected... It takes two to make a relationship work, and if you don't learn from your past relationships then you're inviting the same people/mistakes into your life. There could be many right people for us, but we make the choice to be with them or not.

Basically i believe we are all connected but it's by choice that we pick our destiny.

• I do believe there is someone right for us out there. Not so much 'the' right person, as if it's just one who we're meant to be with. But there's certainly at least one for everyone.

I was cheated on in my last relationship, a bit of emotional abuse so I definitely have had my moments of doubt after that. Things with my current boyfriend, though, are amazing. We value each other 100%, so I may have even already found my 'other half'.
    :)

• YES. I have the utmost faith that I will find my soulmate. He is out there

• also there's a quote I really love. "Eventually soulmates meet, for they have the same hiding places".

• I think so to I believe faith brought you and that person together and if aganist all odds stay together and are truley happy with them after you been with a lot then I will believe they are my other half :).

• i believe in soul mates

• That would be cool but that too scifi for me hahah! lol

• I think there is more than one. The trick is finding them.

• Yes I believe in it

• I feel like there's a lot of people in this world that you could get along with and learn to love. So I don't think there's one "right" person for you. There's a lot of people that you could potentially fall in love with.

• Lol, sometimes I feel like I will just stay single and get someone in heavan😛😛

Anyway, I would like to think there js. :)

• Fuck no, we will always be compatible with multiple people out there. If you're dating someone, chances are you can find someone better.

• I really do like to believe that, but the lonelier i get the more my mind wants to just.. eff this, eff that, i don't get love, eff it aallllll. I'm having trouble finding my waiting hat. lol

• 7 billion people, even if i did believe in that... what are the chances I'd bump into him 😂😂😂

• I believe you grow into being the person that is fit for the "other half" and vice versa. So, in some stages of your life, you mightn't have one, but in another, there are various potential "halves."

• You are pathetic. Anyone you don't agree with you attack or downvote
    Girl bye

• You are attacking. I didn't attack, just said my opinion. Who is patheric is you. Trying to be cool and put anonymous comment. So yeah bye.