Can Christians date Mormons?

I'm a Christian and I really like this Mormon girl in my band, and I'm waiting for her to turn 16. Once she does turn 16, how should I want to start getting to know her more personally. How should I flirt with her, without breaking her "rules." I just need some information and advice to look out for.

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, wow I'm in almost the same situation as you except I'm the christian one and this mormon boy I know is into me. (there's more to it, but this is your post not mine. lol) I completely agree with mountiegirl8. Make sure to do your research on the religion as I know there are a lot of rules. I would start off by getting to know her by talking to her. You will learn (or may already know) that some people are more mormon than others. (You may have heard the term "Molly Mormon") In other words, she may be more lax on her relgions rules. (Say dating at 15 instead of 16 as an example) Hope I was able to help a little and good luck! I know a relationship like this is definately possible.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're really serious about approaching an interfaith relationship, you should study up on her religion. You can never know too much about other faiths, and in doing so, you might learn something that will help you. Many people are really surprised at the differences between Mormonism and Christianity, so you'll need to find out how seriously involved she is with her religion in order to avoid a faux pas. Instead of "flirting," you should feel comfortable enough to just talk with her. Once you get to a point where you can be honest with her, tell her that you'd be interested in dating her, and assuming she can date you, work through the issues together. I've dated outside of my religion, and it does take a lot of work if you are both committed to your faiths.

• Mormons, are christians. They have the Bible, (the King James Version). The only difference, is that they have "The Book Of Mormon" and it's pretty much an add on to the Bible...so she believes in the bible as well as the book of mormon.

What Guys Said 0