How do I reconnect with a boy I like after a long time?

I had a huge crush on this boy back in middle school but since we went to a huge junior high , he never noticed me. I was too shy to approach and thought he was out of my league so I left it alone. We never even crossed paths in high school until graduation.

We formally met at graduation rehearsal. He told me how beautiful I was and he couldn't leave without my number. We talked from day to night every day on the phone after that for a while. The chemistry was amazing I had never been happier than I was when I talked to him.

Unfortunately we fell out of touch in late July and it was totally my fault. I cancelled/pushed off another date for like the 10th time because I was too nervous (never been on a date before silly I know. I never told him he'd be my first date ever). I tried to send him a text message the day of and one week later to apologize but no response. I thought he was upset with me and resorted to ignoring me so I left him alone hoping he might talk when he was ready.

Come to find out, there was an issue with the iphone I was using at the time. It was broke. At a point of time, I didn't recieve friend's messages and mine would say "delivered" but no one ever actually received them. So more than likely he never even received them along with my other friends who didn't.

Now it's been 2 months since we've spoken, and we're now at colleges an hour away tops but we still both go home often, and live 10 minutes away from each other. We still follow eachother on social media and still watch all of eachother's long snapchat stories faithfully. I can't get him off of my mind and I've been wanting to private message him on Twitter but I don't know the right approach after 2 months. My friends told me to just to keep it simple instead of the apology I wanted to send.
Should I say " hey (name) I know we haven't spoken in a while but I hope you're well. I just want you to know I wish you nothing but the best at (college) take care." Or just apologize?

Well, I sent the message two days ago after hovering over the send button for hours. I didn't want to sen it in fear of rejection and I was a nervous wreck. He hasn't replied, and I don't think he's going to. I feel so stupid an pathetic and starting to wonder if I really just deserve this void and emptiness. That's my update :/
Nvm I was overreacting he responded surprising better than I thought and it was all the same day I just didn't get the notification for it at first. I'm really glad I sent my message because as it turns out both of our phone had issues in the summer and he never got my messages before as I thought.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If I were you I would say "Hey! Do you remember me from _____? How are you doing" It would be a good conservation starter.