I am in a relationship with a guy that is not the father of my child.. He is not very patient and doesn't understand the stress. What should I do?

I work part time as a makeup artist, attend college 30 hours a week and take care of our home... Not including raising my son. He leaves his clothes lying on the kitchen floor, dirty dishes in the sink, etc. he also has little patience when it comes to my child and I.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are already taking care of one child you don't need to be taking care of another.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get rid, he's not prepared to have so much responsibility to clean up after himself never mind look after you and your child.
    You have a lot going for you, and the least you need is that added stress. It's like caring for another child.

Either tell him to grow up or get out.

What Guys Said 4

• You know what you need to do, you're just looking to us for affirmation that it's the right decision. Break up with him.

• "keep moving, there's nothing to see here."

• Find someone else.

• There's your answer. The lack of patience with your son is an automatic dealbreaker. Don't wait.

• So, he doesn't do his chores, basically. He doesn't do shit

What Girls Said 0