Guys, what do you think about a girl with tattoos?

• Sexy as hell😍!
    33% (7)
  • Who cares it's her body😆.
    62% (13)
  • Damn that's hot😙.
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I love tattoos and piercings on girls, but it depends of course on the girl and type of tattoo ;)
    it can look super hot or simply awful lol

What Guys Said 15

• I think it can only diminish her attractiveness. At best, it doesn't change it. I have never seen a woman who looked better with a tattoo than without. I can tolerate it, but I am not attracted to it.

• Same here. Tattoos don't raise my attractiveness levels at all.

• It can be really damn sexy.

• From my experience with a lot of tattooed (scene) girls a lot of tattoos are often times a red flag for mental instability - thus even if the tattoos are good looking, I will treat these girls with caution.

• I don't have a tattoo fetish, and i'm not really into the tattoo subculture,

so they either make her look the same or diminish attractiveness.

• Don't care. I look if she's actually healthy and pretty (face and body structure).
    Some people have a fetish though.

• At best they're flaws in willing to ignore. Heavily tatted women are a huge turnoff.

• I don't like tattoos that much.

• They can look good, but you shouldn't go overboard

• D not attractive at all.

• Slut. ----------------

• Depends where and what it is.

• I don't think they look good on anyone

• I prefer hidden tats to viable ones... someday you will be in an interview or a wedding etc. And have tat remorse if not...

• D: She ruined the beauty God bestowed on her, and she will have them removed when she hits 45, and it will cost 10-15 times as much to remove as it cost to have it done in the first place, and hurt far more than the original time did - therefore she is incapable of seeing the life-long arch of existence, but rather lives in the here and now only, being unaware of the consequences of actions. Plus she rubs the granny generation wrong, disrespecting their culture, making it as a nothing, wishing it to die by her rebellion, just HAVING to be different, totally Western, no respect for society, for elders, for harmony, it's all about HER. by the way I feel the same about men who get tatts - they're anti-social; and if I were in a position to hire, I would figure out a way to not have a job available, and you'd never know. Besides most of the tatts are stupidly chosen. Most of you have no aesthetic understanding of balance and understatement, it's like you paint one whole arm army green and leave the other blank.

Only four types of people should ever have tattoos: A) Sailors B) Japanese Yakuza C) Circus side-show people D) Prisoners in penitentiaries - and in my perfect world damn few of those.

I would never date anyone who had EVER had a tattoo, even if they admitted it was a mistake that they later removed.

One day you will understand.

• I probably will not speak with her thus the probability of dating her is extremely low.