Guys, What's the longest you would chase a girl for?

It's gonna be awk though I've never even said hi to him

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Until I know for sure she knows I like her and she still wants to act disinterested. I don't mind playing the chasing game if she shows me signs that she likes me, but if she doesn't show any signs, I'm done. Moving on!

• AMEN 🙏🏼 because I have this guy friend who's been trying to get at me since freshmen year (now I'm a senior ) and like I stopped answering his messages in summer because he had me suffocated and I was trying to get over my breakup with my boyfriend and he would get mad when I wouldn't answer the phone and would always ask me who I was with and what I was doing. That's why I ignored him because I didn't want to be mean and tell him to fuck off. I felt bad though so I apologized for ignoring him but he's back at it again like I like one of his teammates from football and he's making it hard for me to get with him 😒 And the kid likes me back ! I don't know how to make him understand that we're NEVER gonna be together and I've friend zone him to the max

• I see. Well, you decide.
      Best of luck ;)

What Guys Said 14

• If she ain't reciprocating interest , well I got better things to do lol
    So how long would I chase a girl for?
    To the point she reciprocate or there's indication that's she's not interested.

When I see that she's not interested. My brain instantly hold a board meeting.

Board of Logical Directions -
    "Emotions , it has been 2 quarters since the initialization of the project and we would like to talk to you about your team not meeting the expectation of the company"

Emotions Project Leader-
    "Sir , but SHE RAISED AN EYEBROW! We just needed MORE TIME and FUNDIN- "

Logic CEO -
    "We didn't call you in to hear your explanation. We called you in to inform you that the project is being axed"
    blog.catalystranch.com/.../...-meeting-is-over.jpg

• If she was gorgeous, my dream girl, and I had a viable chance, I'd chase for as long as was necessary... Of course if she wasn't interested I would stop.

• I don't know, a few days... Week tops

• 1 min or so I don't chase tbh I could just go to another girl if she thinks I'm going to be a needy dog for her haha

• Women decide whether they want you or not, and they make up their minds pretty quickly. Therefor once you get an answer: That's it.

• *looks at calendar*
    It's been nearly a year.

I remember I thought she was cute as soon as I met her, but then on last Halloween when we were the only ones working and we talked a lot I truly started to crush on her.

• LOL, this old adage (smfh)! I don't chase girls just like I don't expect to be chased. Nothing but a waste of time and energy. Your interested, I'm interested done deal if not then I'll look elsewhere for a girl who is interested.

• Decades...

• Don't know, that depends entirely on her

• Three months.

If she isn't returning interest after 3 months, I will look elsewhere.

• I never chase, just ask, if they say yes, good, if not, i am on my way

• How long would I chase a girl?

Nowadays, probably 15, 25 minutes.

• I don't chase