Would you date a weird funny nice girl or a normal girl?

• weird girl
  • normal girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A little bit of quirkiness keeps things interesting :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I took normal girl, because girls who define themselves as "weird and funny" are often boring people with a touch of fucking annoying.
    I'd take an actual weird and funny girl all day, but never someone who defines themselves as "weird and funny" opposed to "normal girls"

What Guys Said 15

• I would find them equally attractive. I am not the one in control of who I take a liking to, so neither would be judged as a negative, x

• Certainly the girl who is not affraid to be herself and goof around.
    "Totally normal" guys who do everything to be normal are not interesting at all to me.

This is something that bugged me back in class, you had the group of "Totally normal" (as i always called them) kids who vallidated everyone by there standards to how someone your age should behave and questioned anyone for not doing so. They where all perfectly normal and exactly the teen steriotype. Not going to clubs? Thats weird, why wouldn't you go to clubs? Wait? You don't go out in the weekend? Thats really odd. Why would you even wear that? etc.

No i much rather have a girl with her own personality i can enjoy.

• Exactly the whole point of the question is would you rather have a girl who falls into the sterotypes or a girl with her own personality and most people on here are taking this question out of proportion.

• well is the normal girl nice? I mean if the weird funny one is nice and the normal one is average in terms of niceness than I'd go for the weird funny nice one

• yup both nice

• I'd say I wouldn't have a preference. I mean if the weird one did some bizarre stuff I did not like I'd take the normal one, but it's really subjective not knowing you, you know what I'm saying?

• By who's standards is this girl normal lol

• Normal is boring to me.

• Depends how funny and weird she is. I want someone who can wait for me to finish before she can bomb me with her thoughts.

• weird I guess
    but normal girls can be funny and nice too, you know?

• You had me sold at funny :D

• I prefer normal girls to "alternative" girls.

• Depends who is hotter physically.

• Normal girl, probably. I've had too many crushes on the weird ones, already.

• I like weird better because I'm weird myself.

• Oh man I love to hang out with crazy people

• weird funny nice girl:)

• Would a normal girl date me...

I'm a bit weird, I don't think there's anything wrong with a girl being a bit weird either.

What Girls Said 1

• Is there a difference?

• normal girl is basically she acts like every other girl while the weird girl has a personality and her own tastes etc.

• I'm pretty sure the "normal girl" has her own personality too, and you just don't like it.