I'm a 7th grade girl and is it weird to date a 8th grade boy?

I'm a seventh grade girl and I just entered middle school a few months ago. At this middle school, I met a really cute EIGHT grade guy that has an AUH-mazing personality. He is an aid (a person that helps with the class) in my science class and that's the ONLY class i have with him. I'm Asian and he's white. But he has a lot of Asian friends. I really like him and i want him to like me back. But the only problem is.. he's an eight grader and im a seveth grader. Is that weird? I barely talk to him. I only talk to him for homework or classwork help. What should i do to get him to notice me and like me? HELP!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't weird at all. Start talking to him

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, that's pretty damn normal.

• Not weird at all. There were people around that age who were dating each other.

• You are just a kid, you kids don't even know how to make money with your own brain. What make you think about dating? That is what I would tell my kids. Grow up and face the world before you are thinking about dating XD. kids and their dating.. when I was at your age, all I know were toys and cartoon movies.

• Nope, just walk up to him and talk to him.
    Ps. Try to give hints that you like him or just tell him you like him, guys at that age are blind to notice these things so you might need to be the one making the advances on this one. Good luck.

• I suggest just start to talk to him, maby get him to help you and just be kind to him. Say that his really nice/great person for helping you and just talk more and more often, just get to know him better!
    Also no it is not weird, although its not the UK but at my school, there are plenty of people dating older/yonger years so its pretty common, so i just suggest that get some courage and just start some conversitions, find subjucts you both like and just get to know him better!

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him

• I'm sorry if this comes off as bitchy but it is but seriously why are there so many people on here asking dumb questions? like come on you know its perfectly ok to date a older guy so many girls do it there no need to ask a question like this seriously this is getting annoying.