Guys, is it difficult to date outside your race? For example, im hispanic, and my most interest are white men. do white men like hispanic girls?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually Latina's are my ideal type with having long dark hair and brown eyes. Unfortunately I've never gotten to date one

• i think it just depends on the state that you live in. Here in New York, it way harder to date somebofy thats white. which is a shame.

What Guys Said 4

• I love Hispanic girls and I think most men love Hispanic girls too. It is pretty easy for me to date outside my race.

• It's not difficult. It can be difficult to date outside your culture cause of the differences, there are some cultures that I don't personally like therefore I wouldn't date a girl from that culture.

• Difficult? If different languages and cultures will take part, it can be hard to go through with it.

As for your second question, I'm white and I find Hispanic girls attractive, but there is none in my country.

• Never outside my race.