Tired of guys, now want to try and date girls!!

I'm feeling all the guys I have dated they just want to use me, they keep on taking me for granted, they don't take me serious, they just play around me, no communication and all they think about is sex, maybe I'm the problem but every time I talk to other girls they understand my situation so it means guys just don't get what women want and well now I'm thinking why not try dating my sex, to be honest I have never been attracted to a woman before, or even tuned on by lesbians but I'm willing to try as long as I get someone who gets me and wants what I also need from a relationship so why not give it a try. Am I being wrong or bad or selfish just considering what I want.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah so there are guys out there who have a pretty good idea of what women want. Also woman although more likely to know what you want it can sometimes mean double the drama yuck. I have a lesbian couple as one of my roommates and they have been having at each other I have actually had to explain a lot of female psychology to them separately because they couldn't figure out why the other one was p*ssed because they love each other but think the other girl doesn't care lol. They know how they like to have love expressed to them but didn't connect the dots to that's how they should express it to there lover. I found this very entertaining.

I would also say that the bi and lesbians who I know who talk about there sex life all say that woman know more about how to please a man then men do. I also know that some men actually spend a lot of time practicing and studying the art of pleasing different sides of women in bed and there are guys out there who are actually good in bed, like me ;-D

I think you should date siriously consider the type of guy you are dating because there are different types some more compatible with you then others. Trying lesbian is also a viable option and if you want to go for it. But more importantly set standards for them men you date and don't bend you may be single for long stretches at a time but if your raise your standards the relationship you are in will be more fulfilling and you won't miss the perfect guy while dating a douche

What Guys Said 5

• Try dating a different type of guy. Are you really getting what you want by dating a girl? Guys don't get what women want because it always seems to change and they never tell you what it is they expect you to magically know it. I won't lie all guys do think about sex but there's plenty of guys thatll take you serious it just comes down to what you put up with in a guy and again the type of guy your dating. Finding the right person is hard for everyone and if you want to see if that persons a girl than go for it not everything has to be romantic or sexual though.

• We are all human.

It is fine if you are 'open' to the idea of dating women, but don't just assume that a woman will be the perfect mate for you just because they are a woman... as a lot of the women here have noted in their answers.

It sounds like you realize what you want and don't want in a relationship, which is good -- you don't want to be a person who stays in an unhealthy relationship.

But don't just rush into a relationship with a woman. If you find someone who understands you, listens to you, and you find a relationship developing, fine... but you said yourself that you don't consider yourself a lesbian.

Be confident... it is good to know what you want. Make sure you are able to give what others might need, too, within a relationship... as long as you aren't selfish in that regard, then you'll find that right person... whatever the gender.

• becoming a lesbian isn't the answer,maybe you had the wrong guys at the wrong times

explore a bit into the unknown territory.try ur luck wiht some different guys,tht kinda guys which are completely different frm wht you want,maybe u'll get wht you looking for.

if nothing works,become a LESBIAN

• Stop dating assholes then problem solved

• no your not... if you want to try your own sex to find someone who wants you for you and think of you as a peice of meat I say go for it. just remember, not all guys are like that.. haha they give people like me no chance lol

What Girls Said 1

• My sister is a lesbian and believe me, they deal with as much crap as us straight girls. Think of it this way -- who better knows how to play a head game with a woman as another woman ? She used someone as a friend with benefits once and was even the victim of an abusive relationship (would get beat up) ... so becoming a lesbian isn't the answer. Plus, what if you did meet a really great person and you hurt them because you aren't actually into chicks? Then you'd be just as bad as the phony guys you've been dealing with. There are some decent fellows out there ... don't get caught up in bitterness or you'll keep attracting the bad ones.

• My sisters lesbian too. But her girlfriend looks like a man , has no boobs , dresses like a man. Has a man voice, if you saw them together you wouldn't know that the look alike boyfriend was actually a girlfriend instead. I say why not just date a guy. ... I don't understand her.