Do guys like childish girls?

I am 21 and such a big kid I am very bad at staying serious and end up smiling and the other day a guy got splashed as a car drove in to a puddle and I laughed really had I had tears going down my fAce I don't know why I am like this and I do try to act my age but I like to have fun is this bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty childish myself, and often do the kind of things you said. So I can really connect well with childish girls.

But yeah, I do tend to be really mature and responsible when the situation calls for it!

• I can if I try I just am not a serious person how can I fix this?

• It's not something that needs 'fixing'. In fact, if you're not serious, it means you're a fun person to be with. A lot of guys would like that, so just be yourself! 😊

• Ok I can do that! :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• No, i'm attracted to the complete opposite.

• Is there a reason why? Or is that just something that attracts u?

• I like serious girls-who are on the conservative side. Why? i'm the same way.

• Thatsvgood then xD

• To a point.

• sometimes yes. and liking the girl helps a lot. and life can't be all too serious, sometimes you have to be a little childish

• That's good don't get me wrong I am responsible I just really like to enjoy my self

• that's what i mean. serious when necessary, but if not, i don't mind letting go sometimes

What Girls Said 2

• lol yeah some do, I've never had complaints about it. I'm the same lmao, i swear myy age does NOT match my personality 😂😂😂

• Me to its like if I see a ball pit I am first in I don't care 😂😂😂

• OMG YES! I'm obsessed with those 😂😂

• Haha me to 😂

• There is a time and a place for everything. Real men like real mature women but that does not mean that you have to be uptight all the time, you can have fun but real men do not like women that play childish games and act like kids who don't want to work and treat men badly