How do you date? What do you do when you date?

I am absoulutely clueless. Help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tips in my opinion. 1. Don't kiss him until you're absolutely sure he's OK with it. 2. Cuddle up, unless he gets uncomfortable. A head on his shoulder during the movie is perfect. 3. Hold hands! Again, if he's OK with it. 4. Small talk! Tell him more about yourself, and ask him questions about his life, too! 5 . If you do kiss, do not suck on the lips. Just press your lips to his until it feels right. 6. Plan another date! 7. Meet his parents, act nice. You can't make them feel nervous about you dating him. 8. No "I love you" yet. Maybe after 7 or 8 dates, but not on a 1st. 9. Enjoy yourself, don't be nervous! ---hope I could help!

What Guys Said 6

• What a loaded question

• You do something together then you figure out if you like each other as people or not

• I ask her out, to go cycling/skating, just walk around town and talk, attend a festival together, it all depends.

• It's like having a good friend and you have fun and sex

• Our fates converge.

• It doesn't matter what you do, the point is, being with that special someone you just can't keep your hands off of. That's what dating is, you want to be physically intimate with them

What Girls Said 0