Do guys like skinny girls?

I am 5.3ft and I weigh 102 pounds I have a small hourglass figure. The thing is my friends tell me guys like curvy woman I dont want to change the way I feel about my self but I am starting to hate my body what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• don't listen to others.. be yourself... all guys are different.. and they have different preferences.. if you are happy with how you are than that's all what matters.. don't change.. ever.. :)

What Guys Said 17

• First rule of marketing, "You can't win them all."

So, don't feel bad about yourself and your body just because your "market share" of men who are interested in you is not 100%.

Most "good-looking" girls are lucky to have 10% of the men they meet be interested in them. That's (1) in (10) men. That means, out of the next 1,000 men they meet the next year, (100) of those men will be interested in her. That's fucking high!

So, put your internal barometer and self-assessment in perspective, and when people say or imply that you're being "too hard" on yourself, then you probably are.

Personally, I've always preferred skinny and thin girls. I always felt like girls that were above a size 6-8 had just started to let themselves go physically, and as time went on, their husbands would ultimately be married to a whale. So, that's the "fear" component of my preference.

The "appeal" component of my preference started when I was at some party with my parents when I was younger. I remember this guy walking into the room with two Eastern European or Russian girls - one dressed in black, the other dressed in red. They were both thin and skinny, not particularly tall, and not particularly large breasted either. In fact, their breasts were either small or modest. But they looked angelic, fairy-like, heavenly, like they were floating through space... elegant, cultured, like they belonged there.

See, http://fedorshmidt.com/photo/ and https://instagram.com/said_energizer2/?hl=en

Those are NOT size 6-8+ girls.

"Curvy," in 2015, is unfortunately just a word fat or overweight girls throw around to justify or rationalize being fat and overweight.

Rather than dieting and losing some weight, it's much easier for some girls to make other girls feel bad about themselves.

I've dated a 22 year old girl who was 4'11" and never hit triple digits in weight in her life. 5'3" and 102lbs. is like a model/stripper body. I think it's absolutely crazy for you to feel bad about yourself, or ashamed of your body.

Own what makes you attractive. It's not always about boobs and butt. Sometimes, it's about stomach, waist, hips, legs, and seeing the feminine qualities get highlighted and come out by a girl contorting her body or being able to have a certain delicate cat-like body language that's sexually appealing (that heavier girls can't really compete with).

So, I think you need to understand "why" you feel the way you do, that it's "incorrect" to feel bad about yourself, and practice loving yourself.

• Tell your "friends" that they're idiots. It's good you don't want to change something that is not bad. Don't let what they say affect your comfort in your own skin. No most if not close to all guys like skinny girls.

• No most if not close to all guys like skinny girls.

Please speak for yourself.

• Ok thank u

• I'm not into skinny women. Simply because a woman needs to have meat in her bones (i'm not talking fat).

• This is a nice example of how unquestioned influences growing up make you hate yourself. Of course, any healthy body type is gorgeous. Think how many yummy petite women there are?

• My girlfriend is 5'2 and about 100lbs and she looks fantastic. Don't change a thing!

• Guys have a variety of preferences. As in for myself... no.

• Ok thanks for ur help

• Change your friends and you'll change yourself 😂 what kind of friends are they, telling you all the wrong things? Cmon I'd kill for an hourglass figure. y'all need to chillax, relax and be fucking happy.

• I guess they could have said it in a better way lol

• I guess they could have told you, you're fine young woman!:D

• Haha yeah that would have been better

• Yea because I don't find "Curvy" women attractive tbh but all guys are different

• I know they are thank u

• Yes they do, not all guys, but there will always be guys who like skinny girls

• What should u do? Well u should get wif meh and ill treat chu like a Pwincess 💝

• Not too skinny, like health hazardous-skinny.

• Your friends are probably jealous about your figure. A lot of guys like skinny girls. I love them.

• Guys like all types of women.

• The fuvkxx

• Whoever said girls is a moron stay skinny

• Yes, but I prefer athletic girls, fit and toned ;)

• As long as she has big boobs.

What Girls Said 5

• Guys like whatever guys like. They all like different things... Some guys love tall girls with an athletic figure and blue eyes and some guys like short girls who are curvy with brown eyes. And there are a whole host of guys who's preferences are completely different. Every guy wants a different type of girl, not 'curvy girls are popular at the moment so all guys must only want curvy girls'.
    Don't hate your body, because it's exactly what somebody else wants and it's also what somebody envies and what somebody looks for in a perfect girlfriend. You just don't know it yet! Also, what are your friends saying? They obviously don't get that guys like different things...

• Some guys like curvy women.
    Some guys like skinny women.
    Some guys even like fat women.

Don't change yourself for anyone. Be yourself, and soon they will notice.

• Different guys have different likes, some prefer thinner, some curvier.
    It should be a-okay for 99% as long as you fall within the healthy range :)

• in asia skinny is best

• There are guys that like all women, the end.