What Should I do about this girl that I really like?

There was a girl I used to work with that I liked. We were not in the same office though. She was working on the agency side for a brand that I was managing. We used to talk regularly for work. I could never tell her how i felt as I thought it may not be appropriate. However, she found a new opportunity and left her job. On her last day I texted her saying that I would like to ask her out.. To this she responded saying that sure why not! its not we have to talk only if we are working together. She added me on Facebook meanwhile. A few days later I again brought the same subject to which she said that she may not be able to meet as her birthday was approaching that weekend and she had plans but she was quite apologetic about it and asked me to suggest any other time. As I was planning to travel out of the country I told her that we will catch up once I am back. Now I am back in the country and want to ask her out but I feel frustrated that she has never initiated texting even once. She responds almost instantly whenever we text and it seems that she is showing interest however I feel like a creep always initiating texting. This has gone on for almost 2 months now.

Is she interested even one bit?
Should I pursue her again?
What should I do?

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• Kidnap her she's probably into that