Why does it seem like women will go for any white guy but black guys are worthless?

Seriously, they'll happily screw any white guy, it's not even that hard, the guy can be fucking ugly, a fucking lower, or fucking annoying, if he's white, they'll just easily and mindlessly have sex with him. And, it's not only white girls, not just Asians or Latinas, no, even black girls will just have sex with any worthless white guy, any fucking one. Black guys should just fucking die, right? Unless a black guy is a model, an athlete, or rich, he's worthless, and, even then, a black model is still less attractive then an average white guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what race you are.. But
    This is very false.. Its actually the other way around. A white woman is so easy to get, if you are black. They will take any black man you just need to approach them. All I see is black men with fat white girls.. Its a new epidemic.

• A black guy can get a desperate woman, but not any woman. And, I don't care about white girls that much, pale skin looks weird to me and blue eyes are too unnerving.

• Well of course you can't get any unless you got money.. Even then it depends on the mindset of that woman.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree a black man has it harder. I don't agree that being white allows a guy to effortlessly get sex from girls of all races. I see a lot of black guys at my gym with women of other races, especially white women. Women want a man with direction who has a plan and believes in himself. Loose the bitterness, believe in yourself and women will find you appealing.

What Girls Said 1

• What a load of crap. In saying that I have never had sex with a black guy. But where I live there really aren't any. I certainly wouldn't have sex with "any" white guy. I have sex with someone I am physically and mentally attracted to who wants to date me.

• Not any white guy, just any white guy over 95% of black guys

• Well as I said there aren't any in my area. But I choose the person not the race.

What Guys Said 6

• It's simple: women complain about sexism and misogyny constantly, literally non-stop, yet when it comes time for them to use their own privilege to gain an advantage over others, they use it mercilessly. That's why women are the deciders in our society and men are the ones who get chosen. That's your answer.

• Got rejected? You're just like that anon guy who constantly asks "Why are there more blonde white girls with Hispanic/Black guys than with blonde white guys"...

• Says who? I'm guessing you just seen a white guy holding hands with a black girl today and now your head is exploding with insecurity!

• Nope, just that 90% of attractive black girl are with white guys, and 90% of attractive Asians, Latinas, and white girls.

• I honestly very very rarely see a black female with a white male. Black women seem to prefer black men both from what I've seen and statistics.

• Maybe it's not your race, but the way you approach women. Women generally like any man that's well put together, has his life in order and is going places.

And believe me, there are women who absolutely love black dudes, though not nearly as much as women who prefer men of their own ethnicity, but there's plenty who adore the bros. Just keep hammering away, you'll find someone.

• its not about race actually but it depends if your ugly or handsome

• I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you seriously think guys such as Denzel Washington and Will Smith have had any trouble in the dating world with white or black women?

• They're both rich successful actors.

• Right, and part of the reason they're rich and successful is because they're appealing to women. So I'm not getting the point of your question.