Can you imagine someone having a crush on you?

Today my friend told me a guy had a huge crush on me. I was surprised because at school I feel completely invisible, except to my friends. So for my friend to say a guy has been crushing in me fore months it threw me off. Lol why would someone like me, Im nothing special. Like I couldnt imagine anyone waiting for me to pass by just to sneek a glance, or me being on someone's mind before they slept. I just can't imagine it. What about you guys?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• In my mid twenties, when I was still single, I took a second job delivering pizza for Domino's. One of my coworkers confessed to me that she had had a crush on me for a long time, well before we ever worked together.

How can this be? Well, I lived in the delivery area for this particular Domino's store. I had ordered pizza in the past and she had delivered pizza to me. Of course, I was completly oblivious to her interest at the time. I found out from her later, that after the first time she delivered to me, she went back to the store and had the assistant manager make an entry for my address in their computer system. The entry said that all deliveries to this address were to be handled by her if she was on shift. Apparently, I had my own personal pizza delivery woman, I was just too unaware to notice.

She and I did wind up being boyfriend and girlfriend for a while. You never know where a crush can take you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• Yes I can. @bellegirl21

Nah, funnily enough, I don't imagine anyone crushes on me. And even if they did, I would soon rip their heart out with the reality of my closed-off-ness and penchant for brutal truth. I can be very soft and the sweetest, most passionate lover, but also, shut the door very easily.

• I'm incredibly flattered especially that you overlook my lack of georgraphy skills.
      I love your "penchant for the brutal truth" and I'll just pick the lock when you close the door 😉💚

• The idea of somebody having a crush on me just seems absurd. I don't think I'm that great looking, and I don't really have anything to offer. I've had girls crush on me before, and my only thought is "why?" One actually told me she liked me because I scared her (I have an angry resting face).

• i wouldn't be surprised at all, i had a fan club my senior year of high school lol!

https://i.imgur.com/1vV43h.jpg

• Well, it's possible for a woman to have a crush on me, I don't know just saying it's possible, but I don't imagine someone having a crush on me.

• 1. It happened twice and I knew it but looked the other side, acted oblivious because they were too young in my opinion.
    2. It happened, but I didn't know it, though I was crushing on her too. I heard it decades later from a common female 'friend'. :(
    3. Given 1 and 2 it must have happened without me ever knowing it too.

• i'd not even imagine someone could have a crush on me...

basically mostly for 3 reasons...

-i hate ma current username and want a better one...
    -being mentioned often gets tirin after some point...
    -i'd like to increase ma MHO %... and it's difficult wid so many opinions u know...

• oops... wrong area sorry... someone report it as nosense please...

• Nope can't imagine it. The chances of that ever happening range from slim to nill.

• I'm kind of like you; there were girls in both Middle School and HS that silently had a crush on me. More than half of who I never found out till recently because they didn't tell anyone who would tell me. I recently recall one woman I met in a club a few years ago who I only knew before and during elementary who specifically remembered I had a special snack in kindergarten since I was allergic to a lot of foods.

How often does someone remember something about you from kindergarten who you rarely if ever talk to in elementary? Weird.

• There has only been one girl who had a crush on me in my whole life (that i know of). I was really surprised when i found out, and it felt good to actually be wanted for once, but unfortunately it didn't do much for my self esteem since i wasn't interested in her.

I honestly can't imagine anyone else having a crush on me again though. The idea just seems weird.

• I am down with everything you wrote. I feel the same way about myself and am surprised when people have any kind of feeling for me whatsoever, even though it happens from time to time. Thanks for posting it, I don't feel so alone now! :) PS From your photo it does not surprise me to learn someone is crushing on you.

• Id be surprised lol I really can't imagine

• Don't need to imagine it, it's already happened like 2-4 times.

• Yes Its easy to Imagine that

• Yes I'm freaking awesome.

• Apparently someone DOES have a crush on me. They are decent looking and r nice, but I'm not very into them.

• honestly... no
    I look average, I'm shy and a little bit introverted, I'm weird and sometimes look a little bit creepy... girls seem to have no interest at all in me in real life so I don't think anyone ever would have a crush on me :(

• Whenever a girl likes me, it almost always has meant that she just wants me for sex, because no one has been able to "get me" yet. They only want my novelty and a vanity buff.

I'm genuinely surprised whenever a lady truly has a crush on me, because that seldom occurs.

• I can imagine it, because it has happened.

• I very much can imagine somebody having a crush on me... im an interesting dude! :-P

• Of course. Who can resist a shiny blue medal?

• And asker, do you like this guy who you now know has a crush on you?

• The guy that likes me is cute Nd all but im still not over my ex

• No I couldn't.

• Sure I can imagine it, that's the only way a woman would ever have a crush on me.

• Nope I can't imagine it. I feel invisible too xDD

• There are few gag chicks crushing me, there are few i crush 😏

• Nope never

• Yes, I can. I didn't before, only because I was not aware.

• Unfortunately, i can't :(

• Never happened

• I could imagine it but I have yet to find someone who has a crush on me.

• No way in hell. I think my chances of winning the lottery are way higher!

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 24

• I really don't understand why guys crush on me, especially since there are sooo many girls out there who are better in every aspect. It's confusing as fuck, I'm not that special :S I totally can relate to how you feel.

• No not really I would be flattered but that probably will never happen... I would probably think it was a joke or a prank!!! Cuz I look like the type to not get ask out and stuff!

• Yeah I mean, everything is possible - I wouldn't understand why they would crush on me but who knows, they might just see something I don't 😝

• I'm not surprised at all - I had quite a number of guys telling me that. But my question will always be "why me?"

• Not at all. Because I am introverted and only open up to friends, family etc. And I have different kind of interests compared to people in my age; i rather talk about astronomy, dr who, games, writing books, cosplay...

Many don't do that and I get bored by "normal" hobbies. Means, it's hard for me to talk about it (also small talks bore me). So yeah, I'll end up forever alone for the rest of my life^^

Good thing is, I am can deal with staying single forever. Iguess xD

• The only person I know that had a crush on me is my boyfriend who told me so, it just so happens I had a crush on him too so it worked out well in the end.

• If I hear anything about someone having a crush on me, my initial reaction is confusion and denial. "What's wrong with them? Did they lose a bet? What kind of sick joke is this?"

• It happens and I do get surprised tbh and usually hardly believe it.

• Yes, because a few people have had crushes on me.

• Yeah i can always usually tell when a guy has a crush on me. But I'm sure there have been times when I had no idea

• Nobody ever has and nobody ever will have a crush on me. I'm cool with it.

• No. I'm chubby and I think I look ugly. :s Yet, a lot of guys have crushes on me. I have no idea why. There's lots of girls who look better than me.. 😥

• I honestly can't.

There are girls a thousand times prettier with waayyy better personalities. I'm a pain in the ass to put up with and I don't know why anyone would want to willingly deal with that.

• Not really. I'd probably be just as shocked.

• Yeah? Why not? Most people get crushed on by someone. Even if they dont know.

• Uh, no I'm too weird 4 crushes.

• Yeah, crushes are common. And usually secret.

• It has happened a few times but they don't usually approach.

• i can imagine it, though i don't understand why since it's said i'm sweet and mean at the same time

• Someone crush on me? that can only happen in the twilight zone.

• I know of guys who had a crush on me and my thoughts were exact same.. Like why? I'm nothing special

• nope not me

• No way! I'd be blown away if my friend came up to me and told me someone had a crush on me.

• I would have voted No... like who the heck would like me? But according to guys I went to high school with, there was quite a few that had crushes on me and I was totally oblivious.