My boyfriend does not text me first?

I enjoyed when he used to send me cute good morning texts and good night texts now he doesn't. He doesn't even text me. I feel like I have to be the one to text him first but I'm not going to do that all the time. I have all these other guys texting me good night and good morning and that should be him. How do I tell him how I feel without sounding bitchy? Also he has a lot of friend girls and he's always on ft or otp with them

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• he may lost interest in you

• I don't think so because yesterday I posted a snap saying I hate this feeling and he texted me immediately asking what's wrong bae and the other day he told me to call him and we talked for a long time well we always talk for hours otp

• Should I bring it up jokingly? I don't get to see him until wed

• yes
      if he say he is busy which most of them say that
      you should remember that you are his number one proiority and if he is always on facebook there is no reason he doesn't text you first

• 1. Other guys shouldn't be texting you that
    2. Ask your boyfriend why

• I don't want to directly ask him. The other guys know I have a boyfriend