Girls, if a guy has a cute face, nice body, but he's short, would you still be willing to date him?

The guy has a decent face (6.5-7), a nice body (7.5-8), but he's short (5'6''). Would you be willing to go on a date with him if you got allong well?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • I'm a dude.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a dude. But take it from me, girls don't care about stuff like that. Many women date short, ugly guys. I imagine a short, "cute" guy would have no problem, hey? However, there is a downside to this. If you want to date the really hot babes, you are gonna have to have something to offer other than your looks. Super hot girls don't date you because you're "cute". You are going to have to bring real qualities to the table. Not saying you don't have those qualities, just that you are worried about the wrong thing.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 5'9 and my preference is taller men. But there are a lot of petite women out there.

• I'm 5'6 so no.

• No, short guys aren't really my thing.

• Well I'm 5"1 so almost every guy is taller then me 😂

• Yes , especially if he's Asian <3 :D <3

• If he's funny and nice to me, yes I would. We have to get along... I have dated guys shorter than me before. I'm 5'7" and have dated a guy that was 5'6"... the shortest was 5'4", though.

What Guys Said 1

• Voted C. The answers to this question will probably help me as well, because my stats are somewhat similar to yours - A decent face, an average body, and height 5'7"! :P

• Yeah, it's annoying right? All that "When his height starts with a 5" crap.

• I guess so! I mean... I haven't been too active in the dating since ever since my last relationship ended, almost 5 years ago. I'll never know unless I try, but I'm a bit too insecure to try! :P