What does it mean when he texts me first but?

He's not real talkative, like he sends one word messages. Does he really want to talk to me? Why did he text me first if he's not gonna say much?

Most Helpful Guy

• hes trying to get your attention to say he likes you but is quiet, or if he's outgoing he's trying to play hard to get.

What Guys Said 1

• Bably wants to talk to you but doesn't know what to say or talk about. What you should do is start asking him questions. Deep questions. That will make him think and respond. He also may jolust not be a person who likes to text. Try calling him. Or meeting him face to face.

What Girls Said 1

• From experience I can say, some guys are just that way. I dated a guy that I would text and wouldn't get a text until 2 days later on occasion. Some guys just don't text. Talk to him in person a lot more. That way you have more things to talk about via text. If after you've gotten to know him and he seems talkative and fun, bring up jokes made in conversation, and things that happened you both were in on.