Is it okay for a 16 years old girl to date 25 years old guy?

This guys looks 19. I never knew he'd be 25. My country doesn't have any legal age. I know mine is worse than kylie jenner's. Do you think it's alright?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, I wouldn't, too much legal ramifications.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as its legal and your both consenting adults (for where you live) then i see no problem with it...

What Guys Said 3

• Well I live it is alright. I'm not saying that everyone will agree with it, but it's legal.

• I think its way too much, you are at complete different points in your life and honestly there kinda has to be something wrong with a guy if he is 25 and he wants to date a 16 year old.

• No, he could be arrested for statutory rape and on the sex offender list for life.

What Girls Said 5

• wtf... no if you were 26 and he 35 then it would be alright.. you're practically a child and that makes him a perv...-.-

• Doesn't sound that bad, when I was 16 I was mature enough to date a 25 y/o.

• No. Just no. He's a pedophile.

• Where I live, it's illegal. Pretty sure 18 is the legal age...

• Nope. Guys that do that are usually looking for insecure girls to have sex with.