Guys, what's your type of girl?

11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not sure why, but I seem to have a thing for tomboys, I'm not interested in guys at all in that capacity and I just really seem to like assertive and smart tomboys, girls who aren't afraid to get a little dirty to get something done, aren't afraid to speak their mind and feel comfortable in their own skin and don't worry about wearing lots of makeup. My wife doesn't wear much makeup and has many of the qualities I mentioned above. Lastly I like my women smart, they don't have to be rocket scientists but they should be able to hold a conversation with me on many levels and not get lost.

• Serious and caring.

• Chinese girl 5'6"-5'"10, long hair, thin lips, intelligent, and thin.

• Kind and nerdy.

• a little on the crazy side, i like a girl that loves to travel and explore, try new things and do things most people would shy away from (like sky diving) i like a girl that doesn't like to sit on the couch and watch Netflix all day. physically i like a girl that is short and skinny or a little on the muscular side and if im being really picky, i like red hair and freckles on a girl.

• The weird/odd girls that idiot guys try to change

• @LaBellaNena415 if that's really you in the profile pic. your cute... and you have very nice feet🙊🙊🙊

• Confident and can be independent.

• It's irrelevant as I will never actually attain her. It's not because she doesn't exist (i. e. I am not pedestalizing women). It's because I ain't got the clout to achieve it.

• Attractive... if she is attractive then I can normally grow to like the rest of her, unless she is a complete b1tch and really really demanding of me/annoying. I can usually tell pretty well though whether I will like her or not.