Is it annoying to ask a guy for another date?

I went on two "dates" with this guy. Both times we walked around downtown and got tea. (His ideas) He gives light touches and he said I have an "infectious mentality." He doesn't text me much since after our first date. He will snap chat me though. I mean we have a good fun time. We are always laughing and we have clear chemistry. He insists he had a good time but doesn't seem eager for a next date. He asked me to decide when and where for the second one and I don't want to inciate another if he isn't into it. Our second date was 2.5 weeks after our first and I don't want to wait another 3 weeks because I enjoy seeing him. Guys, should I ask to see him again? Is that annoying?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. Go for it

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's not that into you anymore, or maybe he's just busy. Text him and ask him out there's nothing wrong with it, chances are good he'll say yes and when your on the date give him hints that your ready for a kiss, if he doesn't kiss you move on!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just ask... if you like him say hey do you wanna catch a movie on Friday? Then you have an answer one way or another.