I like two guys at the same time and one of them asked me out? What do I do?

Okay, so one of my friends asked me out. He's nice, and funny but I'm not sure how I feel about him. He's a great friend and I kind of like him, BUT I also like this other guy...
One of them, I'll call him Ramon, is a bit younger than me which I kind of don't like. But he is fun to hang around, fun to mess with and a funny guy. He has quite the temper though haha. He also doesn't get along with one of my best friends that much.

The other guy, I'll call him Ethan, is 3 years older than me. We've dated before but we broke up because he's demisexual and didn't want to hurt me. I know he still likes me and he knows I still like him because we both admitted it once when I asked him why he was blushing. Ethan is fun to talk to and he can make me feel better when I'm down or when I'm nervous. He's helped me so much and even after the break up we're best friends. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't date neither of them. The first one has a temper, and doesn't get allong with your friend. You wouldn't want the guy to snap or have to choose between your friend and the guy you like. The second one, you already dated, and broke up. I know from experince it's a bad idea to date an ex.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You don't like any of them tbh. If you did like any of them, you wouldn't be asking the internet this question. Dont date any of them.

• if you don't like any of them then I would say don't date them and find another guy who's funny and nice and who could make u feel better when u feel upset or nervous