Guys, how would you feel if your date wanted to split the bill on the first date?

If you went out with a girl, how would you react or feel if your date suggested to split the bill?

• I would feel offended and wish she hadn't made the suggestion, and insist on paying for both of us.
    15% (5)
  • I would feel offended and wish she hadn't amde the suggestion, but split the bill anyway.
    0% (0)
  • It wouldn't make a difference to me if we split the bill or not.
    24% (8)
  • I would prefer that we split the bill and be happy that she made the suggestion.
    41% (14)
  • Other/Results
    20% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't feel offended, but honestly, on the first few dates, I just dont wanna deal with splitting it or having to sort it out with you or the restaurant. I'll tell you I'm gonna pay if you offer, then just let me do it. It takes grace to accept something offered so if you don't accept I won't respect that. That's just me though, there are a range of thoughts in this.

What Guys Said 7

• I dont mind paying the bill for both of us on the first date, but if she offered to split the bill on her own that would be a pleasant surprise.

• She is supposed to offer that anyway, nothing to be offended. Depending on my mood at that time, we may or may not split the bill. Probably not though :D

• I wouldn't feel offended. I just want to pay completely for the first day, because I prefer being a Gentlemen. If She wants to split we can do it some other time so yeah there that is my two cents.

• I would think it's a shit test.

• Whoever asks the other out is the one who pays

• Fine by me.

• I voted D. I would likely be more keen on her because of it.