What's all you opinions on this?

im friends with this girl. But I want to take it more then just friends but I'm not sure if she does or not. Is it bad sending her a messages asking for advice like ask her if some one was to ask her out how would she want it. Then use it later on? What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a good idea. Since you are hinting at a relationship, though not directly, it may open her mind to think about you romantically before you even ask

• Would it be ok to do over message like Facebook or text?

• I think it is fine to do it online, gives her more time to think of a response. I would say something along the lines of what you suggested

• Use the one about if some one where to ask her out? Should I hint a bit more? I mean would you thing I'm flirting or I may possibly like the person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her for advice on how to ask A girl out. So pretend like you wanna ask some other girl out. Then after she gives you advice, use her methods on her.

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell her.

What Guys Said 0