Text message to send to girlfriend?

So I have a text I've been working on to send to my girlfriend is there any thing I should and or take out? by the way her initials are Rat so I tease her. I'm trying to figure a good ending to.

R. A. T πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so I'm gonna right you a short novelπŸ˜‚

when we met I did not know id feel this way about you. I'm so deeply, crazily, incredibly πŸ˜… in love with you ❀️ I love the friendly flirting. I love our conversations. I love your name. You're the best girlfriend in the world you make me speechless, you give me butterflies, πŸ’‘ and you know I love you so much 😻

Your so gorgeous and you mean so much to me. I'm super lucky to have you in my life 😚 You'll be mines FOREVER, your something I'll never let go of πŸ’Žβ€οΈ I love you to much to do that.

Thanks for being amazing 😻😻 and my little sexy 😏😏 adorable baby 😍😘 I can't wait to kiss your forehead and hold you tight under my arms, I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning. And "Netflix and chillπŸ˜‚" with you and watch shitty movies with all night. πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ’β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Writing *

What Girls Said 1

• Lol, it's sweet. I'm sure she'll love it.

But, you're not 'righting' her a short novel buddy, you're 'writing' it.

What Guys Said 1

• Damn. I want to copy this and send it to my girlfriend. Though the emots are a bit much. I'd deepsix most/all of them.

I'd get rid of "shitty" in the last sentence and change to to "bad."

• Ok thanks a lot man !