I like Arab/Turkish/Middle Eastern/Israeli type girls but I've very rarely interacted with them and I'm black, is that odd?

Israeli, Arab, Middle Eastern, North African, Turkish and to a lesser extent Armenian and Albanian girls, I don't know what it is but I think they are sexy as hell, as long as they aren't the ones hairier than me. I know they are different peoples but they all kind of have a similar look. But the shitty thing is the majority of them are racist to blacks and extremly strict on interfaith/racial.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not odd.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most don't like black men.

• I did point this out. But I was closing to bagging a Turkish American once.

• And you're from California my ass, nobody says "maths" in America, we call it math.

• Fucking racist moderator, deleted all my comments about arabs but left his about blacks, racist fucks.

What Girls Said 1

• If it makes any difference, I'm dutch Moroccan and I like black guys.

What Guys Said 1

• this is similar to the other posts I've been seeing about a black person who is just super into a certain "race" but fears that he can't get any.