Girlfriend cheated on my what should I do, should I give her a second chance?

Her ex boyfriend use to abuse her everything in the book you can think of.. She prooved it to me.. Whole time we were dating ex boyfriend would try to make it seem like they were still together with fake texts, and old pics which she proved to me they werent true, and some of them didn't make sense at all.. after awhile it messed with my head making me feel cheated on questioning if i wanted to be with her or not. Almost a year now we're together i just couldn't stop thinking about it, and then it got to a point anytime she wasn't answering me i felt like she was cheating. One night after hernot texting me for so long i go to her house to see whats up. She wasn't home. I wait outside, and her ex boyfriend and her pull up. I go to her while she's walking into her house saying what the hell. Says she wasn't cheating just trying to tell himto leave her alone.. I guess i believed it it made sense, but she distanced herself even more then she already was cause of how i was acting about being so paranoid she was barely talking to me i felt like we've broken up she never said it though. I started to feel like if she didn't say it yet no way was she cheating on me i start to show affection again, and everything, but she would never hangout anymore, and barely talk. Week or two later not answering my text what so ever, and getting fed uo i go to her house, and catch her again with him.. This time she tells me she had confused feelings, and she felt sometimes i wouldn't show affection or wanted to be with her which was kinds true i can say.. And that she realized how stupid it was, and she ddint know why she missed him. She just felt like after 2 years of being abused it messed with her head. She was crying saying how she should of never of done this. She said she felt like i didn't want to be with her sometimes. Which i kinda made it seem with all the things that bothered me.. She told me they hung out serval times before.. saying they kissed/ hung out at his house

Most Helpful Girl

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cheaters don't get second chances. They get first chances. Then they're done. The end.

• I guess you're this is just so stupud though -_-

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• No second chance. she's ruining a good thing for abuse. She isn't ready to break the cycle.

What Guys Said 4

• She was so wrong to go back to him TWICE (that you know of). If you're confident that she will never see him again then take her back. But for myself in this situation, I'd move on.

• It was mire then twice, and the last time she said he went to hit her again.. So she just ruined our relationship over something so stupid 😔

• Run. She's not ready to be with you. She's torn and she's hurting you. Drop the confused slut and run away.

• Didn't read any of that wall, but from the title alone: DUMP HER

• FUCKING WALL OF TEXT.

Stop being a pussy and dump her ass, moron. Billions of other women to choose from.

• Lmao it's true i ambeing onejust so hard to believe this shit actually happened lol