How do I ask her out?

Recently I saw a question that asked women if they would find it creepy if they were approached by a stranger and asked out. The majority said yes. My problem is that I met this girl working in a store today, and I thought she was really cute. After leaving I thought about coming back to ask her out to get to know her better, but I'm not sure how without seeming like a creep. This ladies and gentlemen is the story of my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• leahcha has a point. A stranger approached me once, and I kinda freaked out at first, but we became very good friends. I think that, if you want to approach a girl, you should be smooth, respectful and polite. Don't go straight up to her and ask her what her name is. Try being creative. And when you find what to say to engage the conversation, say something like "I think you're gorgeous and I was wondering if you would mind spending some time together". Nothing more, nothing less. I think it shows confidence and initiative.

Most Helpful Guy

• IF you're going to cold-hit in a situation like that, do NOT return to ask out, as that can be construed kind of like stalker behavior!

You have to seize the moment and do the asking right then and there, and toss it off like it's an invitation to get coffee or something, not as a date.

The alternative is to not ask out right now, but see if you could run into her once or twice within a month or so, and take it from there.

What Girls Said 3

• You need a build up. If you go in there after the first time of meeting her then there's a chance you're gonna either come off as a creep and/or face rejection due to her having a boyfriend.
    As another answerer says, go back in there a few more times and flirt with her subtly if she picks up on it and responds then flirt a little more boldly, if she is still reacting well to it then ask for her number of social media username. Build a little bit of friendship through that first keep visiting her and voila ask her out if all goes well. It doesn't take a day to get a good and loveable girlfriend. You have to have a little patience. :)

• I don't think it's creepy unless I've literally never spoken to the person. If however you have talked to her for a bit then I wouldn't say it's awkward or creepy.

• If the girl is a complete stranger she may already have a partner. My advice would be to go back a few times. Make excuses to see her - buy little things, flirt to see if she responds. Build up trust rather than just being a random then ask her.

What Guys Said 0