Do you remember your first date?

I barely remember it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even remember the guy... at all! I just remember it was ridiculous :D :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup I do... boring as all get out but it had to be done.

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah I do... I was 13 and we went to the movies haha.

• Yes. It was like 2 years ago. We went to a café where I had some tea and he had coffee, iced tea and water. Then he told me something he thought I should know and in 2 hours we left and went home.

• I remember nothing lol

• I do.. hahaha..

Girls usually more concern about it.. if guy most of the time won't remember about it..

if you ask a girl, mostly will remember every single detail..

• yes, i was in high school and it was ackward, i didn't know what to say or how to act.

• Hasn't happened yet 😒

• yes, it was amazing and we stayed together for 2 years..

• I have a freakishly good memory... so yes I remember it. I remember his name, what he looked like, what I wore, how I felt, where we went... yep. I even remember his (and other ex boyfriend's) birthday.

http://i.imgur.com/kFeoJxP.jpg

I don't dwell on it or anything, it's just kind of there lol.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it was at the movies

• Me either.

• Yup April 5, 2009 with my beautiful wife.

• Yaaa it was 25th June, I had sex too on the first date.

• I sure do! it was a blind date, and when I was caressing what I thought was a breast, it turned out to be belly fat!! She had, using very unkind words, nothing going on at all, no brains, no looks, no hobbies, nothing. If it weren't for the fact my best friend in HS set us up, I'd never have looked at her twice if we had encountered each other at random IRL. Needless to say I never went on a blind date again.

Thanks for making me smile, looking back it was so ridiculous!!!