Can gay boy fall in love? Is that possible?

Can gay guy who has been dating guys, suddenly fall in love in girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if he's actually heterosexual or bisexual

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, believe that it's quite possible for someone to fall in love romantically with someone outside of their sexual orientation.

Who knows what causes a person to fall in love that way. It's not all about sex, but more about a "soul-connection." However, people also seem to be hardwired to include sex in with romantic love. A large part of the purpose of sex seems to be to bond a couple closer together, after all, so that makes sense.

I haven't seen it happen that often, and most of the time, it seems to turn into friendship, once the "romance" fades a bit.

Perhaps without some measure of true sexual attraction, a romantic relationship can't be maintained on that level. You see that "fading" happen in a lot of straight marriages as well.

Good luck.

• I believe that*

• Yes I kinda see it. It's fading most of time. But I don't think 'fadind thing' is good. Healthy relationship should last really long and maybe till the end.

What Guys Said 4

• It's unlikely, unless he's a bi who only explored his gay side till now.

• Yes. I can't tell you exactly who this is because he has done recordings in the classical field and there is a chance someone here wold recognize the name. I know him from University, and he was openly gay then, but one day he met a woman and they got married, the passion was that strong. He was what I will call "serially hetero", meaning that he can have either boyfriends or girlfriends.

• Maybe he wasn't so gay after all. Yes, I believe he can fall in love with a girl.

• Only if he realizes he's straight. But generally gay people are born gay

What Girls Said 5

• No. If you're gay it means you are only attracted to your own gender.

• No, that wouldn't happen to a gay unless he was bi romantic - it could well happen to a bi or pan sexual person though.

• I don't know if he is bi.. I don't want to ask him, but he says when he sees girl with pretty face he has desire to kiss her. So I don't know.

• Well I think it's pretty safe to say he's bisexual then. An homosexual would never be attracted to the opposite gender, especially not in any sexual way, just like heterosexuals would never be attracted to the same gender

• No. Gay means no vaginas

• Only if he's actually bisexual and not gay.

• Yes, they can attract to the opposite sex as well..