No chemistry (from my side) on the first date... do you think it's worth going on a second and third to see if it might develop?

Great, nice, lovely guy but unfortunately I didn't feel any romantic attraction to him in that way. My friends however advise me that that is very common and you have to go on multiple dates and the chemistry might spring up down the track but I’m sceptical... what do you all think? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm, if u aren't feeling it from the get go it isn't something u can force tbh. chemistry shouldn't be something that springs up down the track. it happens straight away and u feel it.
    if the chemistry isn't there, dont force it hun xx

What Guys Said 3

• If you go on dates expecting for prince charming to give you chemistry within the first few minutes then you might get too old before you find that type of guy. Chances are he didn't feel much for you either but you both lose out on it if you don't try some more.

• No, physical infatuation/attraction is there from the very first second as it's based on physical features, but haircuts and clothing can alter the way we perceive them.

• Meh. With no immediate physical attraction, he has to at least be interesting. Nice is not enough.

What Girls Said 2

• Another date can't hurt!

• You could try going on another date to two to see if your feelings might change, but only you can make the decision as to whether it's worth it or not because you can't force something that isn't there.